Oh yeah. The Haight kicks major buttoxamine. Glad to hear your safe and well after your TERRIBLE, TERRIBLE surgery. I was floating around on Julian's blog, then I encountered David's blog, and I managed to find yours. You should be happy, you're cool enough to take up 5 minutes of my life. Probably be commenting soon,
3 Comments:
Oh yeah. The Haight kicks major buttoxamine. Glad to hear your safe and well after your TERRIBLE, TERRIBLE surgery. I was floating around on Julian's blog, then I encountered David's blog, and I managed to find yours. You should be happy, you're cool enough to take up 5 minutes of my life. Probably be commenting soon,
Lauren
LIVEJOURNAL KICKS BLOGSPOTS ASS
I would like 2 be refered 2 as Mr. Ghost please.
hi. its rebecca... lola.. whatever... i juss wanted to say hi... by the way my xanga is.. www.xanga.com/lola_da_showgirl
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home